The courses aim at equipping participants with the knowledge and skills to manage logistics, transport and general supply chain operations in their respective organizations.
Among other objectives, the participants will be able to:
- Professionally manage inventories and warehouse operations
- Evaluate financing options for transport acquisition and operations
- Effectively handle goods and services distribution
- Appreciate the strategic role of Logistics and Transport in the organization’s operations
This course is designed for senior managers, middle line managers and supervisors working in the field of logistics and transport, Freight Forwarders, personnel in Supply and Transport department in Government Institutions, the Armed Forces, Police, Fire Service and CEPS. The others are Warehousing and Stores Managers, Airline Workers, Shipping Companies Workers and other Professionals who want to pursue a career in logistics and transport operations and management.
• Possession of the International Professional Diploma in Logistics and Transport of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport or
• First Degree/Masters in Logistics, Supply Chain, Transport or Procurement related discipline with any accredited institution.
• In addition, participants must have worked in a Logistics and Transport environment for a minimum of three years.
International Certification in Logistics and Transport from GAFM:
- The programme covers trimesters (3) and will commence on 23rd March 2024
VENUE: Lectures will be held at Language World Institute, Lapaz-Accra OR Resurrection Power Mission School, Kasoa
FACULTY: The programme will be facilitated by experts from industry.
COURSE DELIVERY SCHEDULE:
Saturdays: 8:30am – 4:30pm (weekend session only)
Evening: 4:30pm – 7:00pm for regular students on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Programmes commence on: 23rd March 2024.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Application forms may be obtained from our website firstname.lastname@example.org or www.psagh.com, forms can also be obtained at the Center Language World Institute, Lapaz-Accra OR Resurrection Power Mission School, Kasoa for a fee of GHC200.00.