This CITA Designation course focuses on the global markets and analysis thereof while also preparing the professional to understand global tax and policy issues. It presents invaluable tools and techniques for market analysts who analyze such data, along with specialist issues including Lawyers, CFOs, Executives, Manager, financial managers, financial planners, portfolio managers, hedge fund managers, professionals in mergers and acquisitions, equity research professionals.The world recognized American Academy of Financial Management ® (AAFM) awards the certification and accreditation for this program. A formal professional designation will be provided by the AAFM ® in recognition of successful completion of the course, along with the status as fellow member of the Academy. On satisfactory completion of the course you will be entitled to use the designation CITA Certified International Tax Analyst credential – on your business cards and resume.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE?
- Lawyers and Counsellors
- Executives & Private Bankers
- Wealth Managers and Analysts
- Retail Branch Managers
- Corporate Account Managers
- Family Office professionals
- Brokerage and Market Analysts
- Investment Advisors and Financial Planners
- Investment Managers and Analysts
- Stock Market Professionals
- Portfolio and Asset Managers
- Financial Marketing Professionals
- Heads of Financial Accounts
- Financial Controllers
- Operation and Planning Managers
- Research Officers and Media Professionals
BY ATTENDING THIS COURSE:
- Learn Key Concepts in International Tax, Treaties, analysis.
- Understand the legal and international law principles of corporate valuations and finance against market operations
- Examine other areas in compliance, financial crimes, and AML.
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- SSCE/WASSCE/Diploma holders can apply for Fundamental /Foundation Level
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- International Tax & Tax Treaties
- International Tax & Financial Centers
- Anti-Avoidance Legislation & Tax Risk Management
Scope Of The Examinations – (Exemptions available)
- The examination for all papers shall be set to cover all aspects of the syllabus content of each subject ( examination is written every 6 months)
- The examination board will also update students with selected areas for each examination.
- The examining body (GAFM Examination Board) is responsible for providing examination questions for assessment and marking of scripts
- Candidates in countries where we do not have providers will be made to take our online examination.