- In order to be authorized to use the Accredited Supply Chain Professional (ASCP) credential, you must meet the experience, education, ethics and examination requirements determined to be competency measures for Project Managers.
- Gain an accredited Doctorate through our blended course in USA which is recognized and accepted worldwide.
- Financial directors and managers Financial controllers Risk managers Credit manages Financial and management accountants Financial project administrators Project finance professionals Financial planners Anyone responsible for or involved in financial modelling
The DBA in Human Resource Management offered by PSA is an on campus program that is flexible yet rigorous. Students have the liberty to complete the program at their own pace. Depending on the chosen pathway (Coursework vs Research), the program’s duration varies significantly. While most students earn the qualification within three years, the research pathway can lead to a qualification in less than three years.
The program aims to enable executives, managers, and practitioners to apply their personal and professional attributes, including high-level knowledge, research, and analytical skills, to solve complex business problems. It emphasizes the application of theory to real-world business challenges, making it distinct from master’s-level programs. The program also aims to provide a transformative learning experience that enhances students’ research skills, enabling them to approach business situations differently and solve problems efficiently, promoting organizational growth and long-term sustainability.
The coursework focuses on applied research, allowing students to apply their learning in their organizations in real time. The program aims to develop students’ expertise in business and Human Resource Management by enhancing their research skills, writing skills, presentation skills, critical and analytical thinking skills, and change management skills.
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Utilize research methodologies to analyze and address complex business challenges.
- Conduct primary and secondary research to gain insight into business challenges.
- Apply a thorough understanding of business and Human Resource Management principles and practices to forecast outcomes.
- Demonstrate mastery of business communication skills.
- Express complex ideas, strategies, plans, and tactics clearly and effectively.
- Develop advanced skills in creating impactful reports that utilize data collection, interpretation, cleaning, and visualization.
- Engage in academic and professional research activities that may result in publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Exhibit high-level proficiency in applying rigorous research methodologies, study design, and study conduct to complete a thesis, which is required to obtain the doctoral qualification.
Master’s or an equivalent recognized academic title in Business and Management
Master’s or an equivalent recognized academic title in any discipline with over five years of managerial and/or business experience
Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent recognized academic title in any discipline with over eight years of managerial and/or business experience