- In order to be authorized to use the Accredited Supply Chain Professional (ASCP) credential, you must meet the experience, education, ethics and examination requirements determined to be competency measures for Project Managers.
- Gain an accredited Doctorate through our blended course in USA which is recognized and accepted worldwide.
- Financial directors and managers Financial controllers Risk managers Credit manages Financial and management accountants Financial project administrators Project finance professionals Financial planners Anyone responsible for or involved in financial modelling
The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program serves the needs of mature students, helping them to advance in their careers. The program is designed to graduate scholars/practitioners who will set the standard for best practices and contribute to the solution of critical business and management problems through research, teaching, and consulting. The program is designed to serve the needs of both fully employed and full-time students with a background as experienced business professionals who want to translate their industry expertise into leadership positions as consultants or as executives within their organizations. The program creates an opportunity for the student to demonstrate the application of the knowledge and skills gained in the coursework portion of the program and to demonstrate the critical thinking and analytical skills required to successfully complete the Doctoral Project.
The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program will allow students to:
- Employ advanced written communication skills to share complex information, organizational vision, and actionable guidelines to various audiences.
- Deliver advanced oral presentations that use effective content, organization, and delivery, accompanied by appropriate technology.
- Demonstrate the skills, competence, and critical thinking required to design, execute, and evaluate creative and meaningful research in a field of specialization.
- Generate, evaluate, and assess the Christian ethical obligations and responsibilities of business for the purpose of responsible management.
- Demonstrate effective information literacy skills including formulation of research problems; integration of previous publications into an appropriate literature review; design of a research study; data analysis; ability to summarize and present the results.
Segment 1: Course Work:
Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
Economic Theory and Policy
Leadership in Organizations
Managerial Decision Making
Segment 2: Field Work:
Internship: The Internship Component requirement can be fulfilled by completing an internship, internship reflection course, or by seeking a waiver.
Elective Component: The Electives Component requirement can be fulfilled by receiving credit for any graduate courses (500+) that are not a requirement.
Doctoral Research Methods
Comprehensive Examination Component:
Comprehensive Examination 1
Comprehensive Examination 2
- Students need to have a Masters’s qualification with a minimum Merit (60%) pass.
- Students are required to submit an up-to-date CV.
- Students need to submit a brief Research Proposal (1000 words) consisting of the sections of Background (brief literature review), Research Rationale (what is the contribution to knowledge from the proposed research study and why is it important?), Aim and Objectives and Research Methodology (follow Saunders’ Research Onion layers).
- 1 professional and 1 academic reference are required.