- In order to be authorized to use the Accredited Professional (ASCP) credential, you must meet the experience, education, ethics and examination requirements determined to be competency measures for Project Managers.
- Benefits of Successful Completion of This Certification Program Earn the right to use the post-nominal designation CRA™ on your business card and resumé. Receive a two-year membership to the GAFM professional body. Gain access to the GAFM risk management network and body of information online. Share in the experience of a leading risk expert from the Global Academy of Finance and Management. Enjoy preferred access to education centers in USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Latin America.
- This highly practical certification program has been specifically designed for: Corporate Treasury Managers in banks and corporations Risk Managers/Analysts Finance Directors Financial Controllers Finance Managers Accountants Dealers Market Risk Staff Brokers Internal Auditors Plus anyone who is responsible for analyzing company financial risk and dealing with the various risk exposures that may affect their organization
The PSA Executive Masters Programmes (EMP) allows you to update your skills, develop new skills, and explore and develop interests in a wide range of topics. These courses can be taken as personal or professional development and may enhance your employability. EMP Information Technology program is designed to provide you with an integrated design and technology background that may help you advance your career. You will have the opportunity to apply appropriate technologies in the analysis and design of information systems, as well as assess ethical, legal, and social issues. You will also have the opportunity to study the theory, principles, and practices of information systems. Gaining value from technology requires an understanding of how technology interacts with business processes, strategy, and policy.
Using Web-based technology, this program provides self-paced, individualized instruction that can be taken anywhere and anytime an individual has access to a computer and the Internet. This Programme is suitable for successful professionals or specialists in the private, public, or voluntary sectors who have new management responsibilities and need to quickly expand their management knowledge.
This Programme serves as a refresher course for those who have had their Masters a long time ago and need quick reminders and professional/ academic updates while it serves as a primer for those very experienced Professionals who never made time out for their masters yet they require the academic and practical relevance of this master’s experience.
It is a short executive training that runs for 9-10 months. Candidates will run 8 months of active lectures and series of assignments and 1 month for their dissertation. Upon successful completion of the Programme, candidates will be awarded a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) certificate in the specific Programme they have completed.
What is a CPD Course?
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is the means by which professionals maintain and enhance their knowledge and skills. The world is constantly moving at a very fast pace so undertaking CPD is essential to support a professional in his/her current role as well as helping them with career progression. CPD is all about upgrading knowledge, skills, and capabilities to remain effective and compliant.
A CPD course is an investment that you make in yourself. It’s a way of planning your development that links learning directly to practice. CPD can help you keep your skills and knowledge up to date and prepare you for greater responsibilities. It can boost your confidence, strengthen your professional credibility, and help you become more creative in tackling new challenges.
Is the EMP Information Technology Programme right for me?
The Course helps information technology (IT) professionals develop the necessary skills to be successful in their jobs and advance their career opportunities. This includes skills that will complement their technical skills, such as general management, leadership, strategy, interpersonal communication, relationship-building, effective consulting, and the ability to effectively influence managers outside the IT function and within the organization.
Why SEMP Information Technology?
The advancement of computers and communication technology continues to have a profound impact on our lives, and the workplace needs technically competent people to provide appropriate computing solutions for users. EMP IT focuses on providing a broad-based foundation in Information Technology (IT) and on helping students develop skills and knowledge in technical areas with practical value in the workplace. In addition to technical knowledge, many IT workers need to be able to communicate, handle multiple tasks at once, and assess user needs when developing computer-based solutions. EMP IT also teaches problem-solving, critical thinking, communication, and teamwork skills.
With an campus learning environment, the EMP IT offers an education designed around today’s workplace. A world of opportunity is waiting for those ready to take the next step forward in their education.
Who should enrol in this Program?
This program in Information System benefits professionals at all levels who want to contribute to their organization’s performance.
Here are some of the people who will benefit from the Programme:
- Functional leaders who are involved with defining or executing brand and reputation strategies, such as leaders from human resources, public affairs, environmental relations, and legal
- Managers seeking to move into leadership positions in their organization
- Individuals seeking knowledge for career advancement in the field of enterprise software management
- Cross-functional teams from within an organization can take the program as that accelerates the impact of IT and engenders a common language and understanding in the organization
- Business owners
- IT Trainers
- Corp Members
- Government officials
- Executives with responsibility for corporate communications, and/ or investor relations.