- A learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification: Possession of an honours degree in a related subject that was taught in English Possession of a level 6 qualification from a recognized awarding body Five years’ management experience
- Gain an International Postgraduate Diploma which is recognized and accepted worldwide.
- Financial directors and managers Financial controllers Risk managers Credit manages Financial and management accountants Financial project administrators Project finance professionals Financial planners Anyone responsible for or involved in financial modelling
This course equips the learner to be a confident, creative, and capable manager, knowledgeable in all management and business functions, with the flexibility to see situations from a fresh perspective. This course builds on a critical perspective that enables learners to navigate the business world in the 21st century
This program consists of 6 compulsory units which are equal to a total of 120 credits.
On completion of this course, students have the opportunity to complete a Master’s program from Partner. The top-up programme can be studied online or on campus. The top-up comprises the final 60 credits which consist of either a dissertation or a dissertation and one module. (The course tuition fee listed above does NOT include the top-up fee)
A learner must fulfill at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of an honours degree in a related subject that was taught in English
- Possession of a level 6 qualification from a recognized awarding body
- Five years’ management experience