- In order to be authorized to use the Accredited Professional (ASCP) credential, you must meet the experience, education, ethics and examination requirements determined to be competency measures for Project Managers.
- By the end of this course, you will be able to: Analyze financial statements in depth. Create financial modelling statements and schedules. Explore and evaluate capital budgeting situations. Prepare a cash flow budget/forecast. Carry out a variance and break-even analysis for decision making. Develop a model for investment decision. Develop a model for investment decisions. Explore sensitivity analysis in modeling contacts.
- Financial directors and managers Financial controllers Risk managers Credit manages Financial and management accountants Financial project administrators Project finance professionals Financial planners Anyone responsible for or involved in financial modelling
The International Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management is designed to provide the learner with the opportunity to develop a critical understanding of the areas of Finance and Management and their underlying processes from both a theoretical and practical perspective. It will also provide the learner with a learning experience in preparation for subsequent career development and in achieving effective performance in a variety of financial and business management roles and organizations.
The International Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management qualification is designed for learners with relevant experience, and/or qualifications the knowledge and skills they need to function in the fields of accounting and finance. For those learners that have prior experience in accounting and finance and who also possess a professional qualification, the pathway through this Programme will develop their professional competence.
On completion of this course, students have the opportunity to complete a Master degree programme from Partner. The top-up programme can be studied online or on campus. The top-up comprises the final 60 credits which consist of either a dissertation or a dissertation and one module. (The course tuition fee listed above does NOT include the top-up fee)
A learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of an honours degree in a related subject that was taught in English
- Possession of a level 6 qualification from a recognized awarding body
- Five years’ management experience