Primary roles charter holders can fill include:
Portfolio management | Research | Financial Consultant | Data Science | Risk analysis and risk management | Investment strategy | Wealth management Charter holders are employed by the industry’s most well-known firms. Some firms even require the GAFM charter for investment management roles. Top employers include:
JPMorgan Chase | Morgan Stanley Wealth Management | Royal Bank of Canada | BofA Securities | UBS Group | HSBC Holdings | Wells Fargo and Company | PricewaterhouseCoopers | BlackRock | TD Bank Financial Group.
Set yourself apart from the competition
Feel confident in your skills as you build your career. Every year, Postgraduate School of Administration evaluate industry shifts and work with top practicing professionals—including regulators and university professors—to update the curriculum.
The GAFM/AAFM/AAPM exams are offered four times a year: February, May, August and November. Admission and Registration is done throughout the year. Each course has a specific number of subjects that a student has to complete in other to Charter or awarded a Masters certification.
The GAFM/AAPM/AAFM Program contains series of three levels.
Each level includes an exam that builds on skills from the previous level.
Gain practical, fundamental knowledge of the investment industry with a focus on ethics.
Learn advanced application of financial reporting and analysis, equity investments, and fixed income.
Acquire advanced skills and expertise in portfolio and wealth management.If you pass each exam on the first attempt, then all three levels can be completed in less than ONE year.
The exams cover
Level 1: 180 multiple-choice questions. Level 2: Variety of multiple-choice questions with accompanying vignettes (each vignette has 4-6 related questions). Level 3: Primarily essay questions related to vignettes, with some additional multiple-choice questions.Each level places a varied weight on curriculum topic, while always putting ethics at the center.
Prep time for success
As a candidate, you’ll have access to resources designed to help you prepare for the exams, including mock exams, sample questions throughout your study sessions for each level, custom study plans, and materials you need to keep you focused.
Exemption is given to those with Bachelor’s degree in any major (from STEM to the humanities), +2 years working experience, these category of students can charter within 6-months. Don’t have a Bachelor’s degree? You can register for Level I or II while you’re still in school. You can also sign up if you have 2-3 years of work experience—or a combination of work experience and education.
- Get a Job Globally by using the Job Link below. https://www.efinancialcareers.com
- Get a Qualification that enriches your CV/get you promoted
- GAFM/AAFM/AAPM are Globally Accredited and recognized worldwide
- Recognized by GTEC (Formally NAB) as a Professional Body
- Affordable cost to charter or earn globally recognized professional certification.
- Training is provided by Professors and Doctors from recognized institutions
Exam Session Information
- For Officially Timetabled Exams, start times are 09:30, 13:00 (Saturday & Sunday) and exam duration will be 120 minutes. No student will have more than 3 exams in one day, or 3 exams in back to back sessions (ie 09:30 & 13:00 or 13:00 & 16:30).
- You are required to be at the examination hall 20 minutes prior to the start of the examination, i.e. at 09:10 for a 09:30 examination, at 12:40 for a 13:00 examination and at 16:10 for a 16:30 examination.
- The examination hall will open at 09:15, 12:45 and 16:15 and all students must be seated five minutes before the start of the examination, by 09:25, 12:55 and 16:25.
- In the past there has been a serious problem with examinations starting late as students only enter the exam hall at the last minute prior to the start of the examination.
- Once you enter the exam hall exam conditions apply.
- You are not allowed to commence writing on answer books until the Chief Invigilator instructs you to commence the examination. Writing on exam scripts prior to the start of the examination will be treated as a breach of exam regulations and will be reported to the Examinations Security Group.
Students are expected to be available for exams for the entire duration of the exam session.
How much it costs
There is a one-time program enrollment fee of USD 50. The fee for each exam varies based on how far in advance you register. Early registration: USD 700 Regular registration: USD 1,000