FEES / CHARGES.
|Old Fees||New Fees|
|1 Students Registration||GHS 200|
|(a) Professionals||GHS 140||GHS 180|
|(b) Final Levels 1 and 2||GHS 180||GHS 180|
|(c) Exemption fee||GHS 140||GHS 180|
|(d) Transcript/Attestation/Reference check||GHS 150|
|(e) Remarking Fee||GHS 650||GHS 2500|
|(a) Membership application fee||GHS 100||GHS 250|
|(b) Membership orientation & induction fee||GHS 800||GHS 1500|
|4. Subscriptions (Individuals)|
|(i) Fellows up to 59years||GHS 650|
|(ii) Practicing Members||GHS 400||GHS 450|
|(iii) Fellows 60-65 years in Practice||GHS 650|
|(iv) Hon. Fellows||GHS 250||GHS 450|
|(v) Associate members||GHS 200|
|(vi) Retirees; (Not in Practice)|
|–Fellows aged 60 to 65 years||GHS 250|
|–Members aged 60 to 65 years||GHS 40||GHS 90|
|–Fellows & Members 66 to 70 years||GHS 40||GHS 90|
|–Fellows & members 71years and above||GHS 40||N/A|
- Obtain certification the professional designation letters to use after your name.
- Earn Membership in a Global Society.
- Have VIP access to career and continuing education resourses
- Get Discounts on car, travel and office expenses.
- Have a Certification from a: TUV Accredited ISO 9001/29990 Certified Body.
- Have Certification from a Certification Program in accord with the CHEA IQ Standards.
- Recognition from the Arab Academy of the Arab League
- Recognition from the RSOF Royal Society of Fellows
- Select certifications may offer exemption for other credentials in some countries.
- Some of these certifications may count as partial credit toward an academic program.
- Membership to the only graduate professional body recognised by the ACBSP, CHEA, ICE and ISO.
- The ability to use the designation on your business card and resume
- 2-years membership to the professional body Access to the management network and body of information online
- Preferred access to education centres in USA, UK, Europe, Asia, Middle-East and Latin America
- Access to the international journal Advisory FYI published online
- Gold Embossed Certification with your name and designation as a Certified (Member of the Global Academy
- The Accreditation or Certification shows that you have completed graduate level education and you have qualified with substantial experience.
- Qualification listed in the U. S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration