Employees are recognized to be productive and more efficient when they are able to translate acquired knowledge into practical. The associated touch of being capable of working in both domestic and global fields is a nectar of success to organizations progress and goals achievement. International Masters In Business Administration grounds people with the necessary requisite practical and theories in various fields of discipline.
Specific programs include:
- INDUSTRIAL INTELLIGENCE
- LAW AND SECURITY MANAGEMENT
- INTERNATIONAL STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT
- COMPARATIVE EDUCATION
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- INNOVATIVE CAREER ADMINISTRATION
- INTERNATIONAL AUDIT AND TAX ADMINISTRATION
- INTERNATIONAL TALENT MANAGEMENT
- HEALTH SERVICE ADMINISTRATION
- COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT
- INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
- INTERNATIONAL POLITICS AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING AND AUDIT ADMINISTRATION
- INTERNATIONAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- CRIMINAL JUSTICE
- Combine business knowledge with digital skills and become an in-demand asset to any business in the international market.
- Develop your skills as a modern, cutting-edge professional, with a strong understanding of global business. Gain a deeper and more rounded perspective of the business world with which to progress your career goals.
- This course mixes collaborative projects with placements in professional settings so you can gain valuable real-life work experiences.
Mode of study: full-time, 1 year on campus followed by submission of final project and work experience.
STEP 1: Upload the following documents in the online application (Apply Now link below):
- Certified copy of Bachelor’s degree (transcript and diploma)
- Complete CV indicating professional experiences and responsibilities
- One recommendation letter (from professional or academic contact of applicant)
- Copy of passport or ID photo page
- Application fee of $75
STEP 2: Successful completion of video call interview with our Academic department
STEP 3: Issuance of Official Acceptance letter
** Accreditations and ISO Certifications – Our GAFM ® Certification Board is a USA CHEA Quality Standards Charter Signatory Member. GAFM International Board of Standards is ESQ European Accredited and ISO 9001 Certified for Quality and ISO 21001 Certified for Educational Standards. Approved Sanctioned by the Arab Academy for over 20 Arab Nations. In academic alliance with the ACBSP National Business Accreditation Agency for Certification Standards worldwide.