GAFM/AAPM/AAFM students are required to pay a biannual subscription fee (Certification is valid for 2 years) to retain their student status and enjoy all the benefits that come with it.
The 2022 subscription is due by 12 January 2024 for all students. Subscription will be invoiced on a student’s account when due and should be paid within 30 working days. Otherwise their account will be at risk of becoming suspended.
We’ve created a practical toolkit to help you support, communicate to, and ultimately retain your GAFM/AAFM/AAPM students with ready-to-use, shareable content for your own channels.
As you continue your journey to membership, you’ll need to keep your subscription up to date.
All members and future members pay a biannual subscription. This allows us to keep delivering on our purpose; to be a force for public good, creating opportunities for all.
Member Database – After your payment and registration, you can Create a User Profile on our website where you name can be verified globally on our certified member database.
FELLOW OF THE CERTIFICATION (2 YEARS)
If you are a certified member, you can add to your resume:
- Board Certified in “Your Specific Area”
- Fellow – GAFM Global Academy of Finance and Management ®
Examples of Certification Use.
Dr. John Doe, PhD, AFA Accredited Financial Analyst ®, Fellow – GAFM Global Academy of Finance and Management ®, Board Certified
Professor Jack Black, AMA Accredited Management Accountant ®
Professor John Smith, AFA Accredited Financial Analyst ®
Dr. Jim Temitope, PhD, AMA Accredited Management Consultant ®
Jack Swartz, CPA, MBA, MMC Master Management Consultant ®
Dir. Jack Lee, CPA, MBA, CWM Chartered Wealth Manager ® – MCWM Member of the Chartered Wealth Manager ® Institute
Oz Yousef, MBA, CIPM Certified International Project Manager ®
Oz Yousef, MBA, MPM Master Project Manager ® – Graduate Project Management Certification
* Initial Certifications are good for 2 years and there is a nominal good standing fee after 2 years to remain a member.
All marks and certifications are USA copyrights and trademarks. MPM®, CIPM® and AAPM®. All Rights Reserved 1996-2022 ©
Benefits of Renewed Membership and Certification by AAPM ®
- Hold an ESQ Accredited Program Credential.
- Have an ISO 21001 Accredited Certification Program Qualification.
- Gain recognition from our Global International Board of Standards
- Use of AApM ® Board Certified Designations after your name on your Business Card and on your Promotional Materials.
- Earn and Use the designations online professionally that illuminate your graduate education, hard work, accredited education, and specializations.
- Protect your job with an independent, recognized and global society and authority
- Digital Competitiveness – You can add AAPM ® to your Online Resume & Improve your image and salary potential
- Handsome membership and Certification Documents suitable for framing shipped to you.
- Use of our AAPM ® Member CEC Job Tools and Job Board
- Use of the AAPM ® ˙ Research, Publications and Web Tools
- Ability to be listed on our employment certification verification web registry and possibly become a committee member.
- Possibility to earn further AAPM ® graduate certification or charter in areas of: Quality, Service/Process, HR, Marketing, and Planning.
- Fellows of the Academy and Advisory Council Members can: Nominate new members for certification, Author & Publish Articles in our Network, Add the Fellow distinction to their resume, open a local chapter, provide executive insights for innovation to the Board.