Improve your academic expectations, skills and readiness on our free online preparation course – ahead of starting your professional programme in September or October 2023. This 4-week online course is designed to give you advice, guidance and support, so that you are ready to begin your professional pathway programme.
Why study this course?
This specialist course is designed for international students with a combination of live sessions and self-study introducing you to everything you need to succeed.
You’ll benefit from:
- A welcoming international community where you can meet fellow students and tutors ahead of your studies
- Developing life skills to help boost personal and social confidence in a new study destination
- Practical advice about life in a new study destination
- Understanding what it takes to become a successful learner with practical advice about academic study
- A supportive space to practice and improve language and communication skills
What can you expect from the preparation course?
The Prepare for Success online preparation course will prepare you for your professional studies by focussing on three essential areas through a mixture of self-study content and live interactive sessions:
- Life, learn more about intercultural skills, your study destination, and preparing for life and study with Postgraduate School of Administration.
- Language, improve your English through language and skills modules as well as communicating with fellow students and tutors.
- Learning, to develop confidence as a learner, and understand what it takes to become successful.
How to access the course
Getting started with your Prepare for Success course is easy. To access this course, all you need to do is confirm your place with us and begin paying towards your tuition fees.
1. Confirm your place
It’s important that you confirm your place on your academic programme in order to gain access to the preparation course. To secure your place, you will need to pay a confirmation payment made up of Ghs 5,000 security deposit and Ghs 860 administration fee.
2. Make your advance tuition fees payment
You will need to pay your advanced tuition fees as stated in your offer letter before the deadline so you can access this online preparation course. Find out more about your confirmation payment and tuition fees on our fees page.
3. Start studying
After you have confirmed your place and paid your advanced tuition fees, you will receive further instructions about how to access the course.