- In order to be authorized to use the Accredited Professional (ASCP) credential, you must meet the experience, education, ethics and examination requirements determined to be competency measures for Project Managers.
- By the end of this course, you will be able to: Analyze financial statements in depth. Create financial modelling statements and schedules. Explore and evaluate capital budgeting situations. Prepare a cash flow budget/forecast. Carry out a variance and break-even analysis for decision making. Develop a model for investment decision. Develop a model for investment decisions. Explore sensitivity analysis in modeling contacts.
- Financial directors and managers Financial controllers Risk managers Credit manages Financial and management accountants Financial project administrators Project finance professionals Financial planners Anyone responsible for or involved in financial modelling
The Postgraduate Research Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice aims to enhance the strategic management and leadership capabilities of managers who possess the necessary authority and personal qualities to convert organizational strategy into efficient operational performance. This program aligns with contemporary practices in Strategic Management and Leadership and provides learners with the opportunity to advance their in-depth comprehension of strategic management and leadership in a professional setting. This diploma is ideal for experienced learners who have a background in academic study or industry. It emphasizes practical skill development in conjunction with theoretical principles, with a strong focus on job-related competencies.
The qualification will empower learners to be self-reliant, self-motivated learners with the skills and drive to continue learning, evolving, and reflecting on their practice throughout their professional careers.
The course aims for the following:
- To enable learners to apply analytical and evaluative techniques to business in private and public sectors.
- To enhance analytical and evaluative skills relating to business across a number of industries.
- To develop the learners’ ability to recognise and reflect on the process of personal learning and development which facilitates the enhancement of key personal, sociable and other transferable skills.
- To develop the learners ability to formulate and use appropriate methodologies and approaches.
- To ensure the learner understands how to initiate, design and undertake research, development or strategic activities that extend or produce a significant change in the field of work or study.
- To ensure the learner can critically evaluate actions, methods and results and their short and long-term implications for the field of work or knowledge and its wider context.
To be considered eligible for this qualification, applicants will need to meet all of the following criteria:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience.
- Must hold/have held a position at a senior management level which is capable of supporting the achievement of the programme learning outcomes, including the professional research project.
- Students must have a master’s qualification with a minimum merit (60%) pass.
- Students are required to submit an up-to-date CV.
- Students need to submit a brief research proposal (500 words) consisting of the sections of background (brief literature review), research rationale (what is the contribution to knowledge from the proposed research study and why is it important?), aim and objectives and research methodology (follow saunders’ research onion layers). This is for the PhD and DBA path only.
- 1 professional and 1 academic reference are required.
- Bachelor’s and master’s degree certificates and transcripts.