- Leaders linked with the tourism industry. Professional who deals as a tour guide. Business persons linked with hotel and transportation. Tourists and tour guides.
- Financial directors and managers Financial controllers Risk managers Credit manages Financial and management accountants Financial project administrators Project finance professionals Financial planners Anyone responsible for or involved in financial modelling
- This programme is ideal for for the High Performance Managers, CEOs, Founders, COOs, Entrepreneurs and Directors who work in critical roles and need an intensive course to cover the key areas that drive success and profit in business today.
Executive Masters Programme (E.M.P)
This programme is geared at enhancing working executives’ careers. The EMP is an encapsulated Senior Management Programme for the High Performance Managers and Directors who work in critical roles and need an intensive course to cover the key areas that drive success and profit in business today.
The SEMP makes all the difference?
Why is it that some leaders inspire success, while others struggle to motivate their people? Why do some organisations thrive where others fail? Most importantly, how can any of us be certain our organisations will survive an uncertain future? Leading Businesses into the Future offers leaders new insights into these questions, with a ground-breaking blended format that offers both a comprehensive review of your organisation and expert-led sessions on how to succeed in the modern economy.
- Discover the actions leaders must take to unite their people around meaningful work and steer their organisations to sustainable success.
- Gain the tools to build a positive environment with evidence-based techniques from our faculty and distinguished guest speakers.
We help you create the leaders of tomorrow for your organisation. Drive your business towards growth with employee development. Our programs are designed to identify, train and help develop the necessary skills for your employees.
This programme has an emphasis on developing global perspectives to ensure that participants are well prepared for the unique challenges of leading and innovating in an ever-changing, international business environment.
- Discover different stages of team development and leadership styles needed to move them toward success.
- Your employees gain practical insights from industry-wide leaders about team development.
How to apply
Complete your application now to secure a seat at the EMP programme.
About the Executive Masters Programme
The Executive Masters Programme is designed for anyone who would benefit from more in-depth business knowledge delivered in a short and intensive Programme. This programme is suitable for successful professionals or specialists in the private, public or non-profit making sectors that have new management responsibilities and need to expand their management knowledge quickly.
The (EMP) Programme serves as a refresher course for those who have their Degree and need a quick reminder or as an academic update while it serves as a crash Programme for those very experienced professionals who never made time out for their masters yet they require the professional certification and practical relevance of this masters’ experience. It is a good Programme for individuals who are newly promoted to managerial post, the program enables them to acclimatize to the new position as well as help them intake the right decisions.
After attending this course, participants would be able to:
- Learn techniques of effective management decision-making in tourism and destination management.
- Analyze the economic, legal, and political situation of tourist spots.
- Analyze demand for tourism destinations.
- Determine the factors that influence destination offerings and apply the idea of the marketing mix to a travel location.
- Analyze the attractiveness and competitiveness of tourism destinations.
- Understand how to plan and prepare strategies for the growth of destination tourism and Prepare a process for developing a tourist attraction.
Who should attend?
- Leaders linked with the tourism industry.
- Professional who deals as a tour guide.
- Business persons linked with hotel and transportation.
- Tourists and tour guides.