- In order to be authorized to use the Accredited Professional (ASCP) credential, you must meet the experience, education, ethics and examination requirements determined to be competency measures for Project Managers.
- By the end of this course, you will be able to: Analyze financial statements in depth. Create financial modelling statements and schedules. Explore and evaluate capital budgeting situations. Prepare a cash flow budget/forecast. Carry out a variance and break-even analysis for decision making. Develop a model for investment decision. Develop a model for investment decisions. Explore sensitivity analysis in modeling contacts.
- Financial directors and managers Financial controllers Risk managers Credit manages Financial and management accountants Financial project administrators Project finance professionals Financial planners Anyone responsible for or involved in financial modelling
Project management impacts directly on the growth and advancement of most modern organisations and is a much-sought-after qualification. The MSBM Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management is a specialized programme that enables students to develop an advanced understanding of concepts, approaches and tools relevant to the field of project management in the 21st Century.
The programme enhances the capacity of managers to improve production and service delivery thereby contributing to organisational effectiveness. The programme also provides for the attainment of quantitative skills in Project Finance and Project Management.
This program consists of 6 compulsory units which are equal to a total of 120 credits.
On completion of this course, students have the opportunity to complete a Master programme from partner. The top-up programme can be studied online or on campus. The top-up comprises the final 60 credits which consist of either a dissertation or a dissertation and one module.
(The course tuition fee listed above does NOT include the top-up fee)
A learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of an honours degree in a related subject that was taught in English
- Possession of a level 6 qualification from a recognized awarding body
- Five years’ management experience