- In order to be authorized to use the Accredited Professional (ASCP) credential, you must meet the experience, education, ethics and examination requirements determined to be competency measures for Project Managers.
- By the end of this course, you will be able to: Analyze financial statements in depth. Create financial modelling statements and schedules. Explore and evaluate capital budgeting situations. Prepare a cash flow budget/forecast. Carry out a variance and break-even analysis for decision making. Develop a model for investment decision. Develop a model for investment decisions. Explore sensitivity analysis in modeling contacts.
- Financial directors and managers Financial controllers Risk managers Credit manages Financial and management accountants Financial project administrators Project finance professionals Financial planners Anyone responsible for or involved in financial modelling
The Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) in Public Administration is designed to fit around work and personal commitments. World-class teaching is delivered on campus lectures to enrich the learning experience. PSA has perfected the art of delivering practical public management education. Our practice-based approach focuses on addressing real-world business problems.
We don’t just give you the theory; we ensure you learn how to apply it in your working life immediately, with case studies, webinars, business simulations, and 100% project-based.
The Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) in Public Administration allows you to achieve the qualification between 8 to 10 months, so it is a fast track to new opportunities and enhanced career prospects.
The purpose of this programme is to deliver a practical and realistic view of the public services and personnel management within a public sector organization, which in turn is supported by appropriate reference to theoretical and conceptual analysis.
The objective of the Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) in Public Administration qualification is to develop strategic capabilities and leadership skills for managers who have the authority and personal attributes to translate public policy and strategy into effective public sector governance.
This qualification reflects current practice in public management and policy development and allows learners to develop and expand their high-level understanding of public sector operations, global context in public policy, public sector leadership and governance and managing people in the public sector.
Programme Structure and Credits:
This programme consists of 12 modules with a total of 120 ECTS credits.
For entry onto the Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) in Public Administration qualification, learners must possess:
- An honours degree in a related subject or the UK level 6 diploma or equivalent overseas qualification, i.e. Bachelors Degree or Higher National Diploma
- Mature learners (over 25) with at least five years of management experience if they do not possess the above qualification (this is reviewed on a case-by-case basis)